Commercial Rebate Program
It pays to save money.
- Turn off computers, lights, appliances and other equipment when not in use.
- Replace your bulbs. Switch from standard incandescent lighting to energy-efficient compact fluorescent lighting. Compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs last longer and they cost less to operate.
- Adjust your thermostat. Start by turning it down two degrees in the winter and up two degrees in the summer.
- Look into light-emitting diode (LED) exit signs. They can last up to 25 years.
- Weather-strip or caulk around the doors and windows in your building(s). Repair any cracks or holes that might be letting in drafts or letting the air you have paid to cool/heat escape outside.
- Use ceiling fans for added comfort. You'll be able to make further adjustments to your thermostat setting without sacrificing the comfort of your employees or damaging your sensitive equipment.
- Fix leaky faucets. You'll not only save on your water bills, but you will save on your energy bill because you won't be paying to heat the water being used.
- Purchase ENERGY STAR® models when replacing outdated equipment at your company.