Step 1 – Review program requirements
Review the program requirements on the rebate application to ensure your improvements qualify for commercial rebates. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us by calling 1-800-356-5467 or email at email@example.com.
Step 2 - Complete your rebate application and gather your supporting documentation
The application can be downloaded below or you may access it by signing in to your account. A completed application packet includes:
- A completed and signed application form for each building that includes: applicable account numbers, as well as the name and service address of each facility applying for commercial rebates. Label each application with the building name if applying for multiple buildings.
- Itemized invoices for equipment and proof of payment
- Manufacturer specification sheets that include: manufacturer catalog/model number, size, operation and efficiency levels of each piece of proposed equipment
- Custom rebate application: All calculations that document energy savings. Custom calculation spreadsheet is required for LEDs.
- Additional spreadsheets or reports from other analysis tools used to evaluate your project.
Please note: If more than one type of equipment has been purchased, please clearly label and match the corresponding items on the invoices and the manufacturer specification sheets with the line items on the application.
Step 3 – Submit your rebate application packet and supporting documentation
You may complete and submit your application by signing in to your account, or if you’ve downloaded and printed the application, it may be submitted through one of the following options:
Fax: (502) 217-2985
Attn: Commercial Rebates
130 St. Matthews Avenue, Suite 300
Louisville, KY 40207
After you’ve submitted your application, our partner MaGrann may contact you with questions or if additional paperwork is required.
Step 4 – Rebate processing
Once all the required information has been submitted, your rebate will proceed to a final review stage. During this process we will review your paperwork, confirm your energy savings and finalize the rebate amount.
Step 5 – Receive a rebate check
Rebate applications that meet all the necessary requirements will be approved by LG&E and KU. Once a rebate application is approved, your rebate check will be mailed within four to six weeks.