Energy improvements can take many shapes and forms, so if an energy improvement is not found in another category, it may fall into the “custom” rebate category. Eligible custom improvements include but are not limited to:
- LED Lighting - UL-certified and either DLC or ENERGY STAR®
- Compressed air systems
- Exhaust ventilation
- A/C Occupancy Sensors
- Day Lighting Controls
- Induction Lighting
- Energy Management Systems
The eligibility requirements are:
- Commercial customers, who have been paying into the DSM mechanism, are eligible to apply for rebates within 24 months of the date the upgrades were installed.
- Industrial customers who pay into the DSM mechanism are eligible to apply for rebates made on or after January 1, 2019.
- LG&E gas-only customers are not eligible for this program.
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.
LG&E and KU Energy LLC reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at any time. Incentives are subject to availability.