View a complete list by item.
Eligibility and required documentation
- Commercial rebates are available to all LG&E and KU electric commercial customers who contribute to Demand Side Management as part of their monthly bill. Businesses must operate for a minimum of 1,800 hours annually.
- Equipment must have been purchased on or after April 1, 2008.
- LG&E and KU will use ARI manual specifications for verifying equipment efficiencies for all chillers. Equipment capacity (size) and efficiency must be based on the ARI design conditions. Chillers must meet full load and part load efficiency requirements. Chillers purchased and installed for back up or redundant systems are not eligible.
- Automatic controls must be installed capable of resetting chilling water temperature by at least 5 degrees.
- Controls must be installed that vary the chilled water supply temperature based on either outdoor air temperature or chiller return water temperature.
- New reset controls or equipment must be purchased as opposed to making setting changes with existing equipment.
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.
LG&E and KU Energy LLC reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at any time. Incentives are subject to availability.