Energy improvements can take many shapes and forms, so if an energy improvement is not found in another category, it may fall into the “custom” rebate category. Eligible custom improvements include but are not limited to:
- LED Lighting - UL-certified and either DLC or ENERGY STAR®
- Compressed air systems
- Exhaust ventilation
- A/C Occupancy Sensors
- Day Lighting Controls
- Induction Lighting
- Energy Management Systems
Eligibility and required documentation
- Commercial rebates are available to all LG&E and KU electric commercial customers who contribute to Demand Side Management as part of their monthly bill.
- Commercial customers are eligible to apply for rebates within 24 months of the date the upgrades were installed. Supporting documentation must confirm upgrades were installed within 24 months of application date.
- Custom rebates require an Excel spreadsheet that documents energy savings.
- Lighting upgrades must comply with the requirements of our lighting category.
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.
LG&E and KU Energy LLC reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at any time. Incentives are subject to availability.