Step 1 – Review program requirements
Step 2 - Call us or sign up through My Account to request a rebate application
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.
After you sign up, an application will be emailed to your business address for your signature.
Step 3 — Read, complete and sign the rebate application and gather your supporting documentation. A completed application packet includes:
- A completed and signed application form.
- Itemized invoices for equipment and proof of payment.
- Manufacturer specification sheets that include: manufacturer catalog/model number, size, operation and efficiency levels for each piece of proposed equipment. A/C installations require a copy of the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certificate that includes model numbers for the condenser unit and evaporator coil consistent with proof-of-purchase documents.
- For custom rebates, applicant must provide all calculations that document energy savings. For LED lighting projects, customer will be contacted to provide additional information.
Step 4 – Submit your rebate application packet and supporting documentation
Your completed application packet may be submitted through one of the following options:
- Email: CommercialRebates@franklinenergy.com
- Fax: (855) 439-3656
After you’ve submitted your application, our business partner may contact you with questions or if additional paperwork is required.
Step 5 – Rebate processing
Once all the required information has been submitted, your rebate will proceed to a final review stage. During this process our business partner will review your paperwork, confirm your energy savings and finalize the rebate amount.
Step 6 – Receive a rebate check
Rebate applications that meet all the necessary requirements will be approved by LG&E and KU. Once a rebate application is approved, your rebate check will be mailed within four to six weeks.
LG&E and KU Energy LLC reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at any time. Incentives are subject to availability.