View a complete list of motors by item.
Eligibility and required documentation
- Commercial rebates are available to all LG&E and KU electric commercial customers who contribute to Demand Side Management as part of their monthly bill. Businesses must operate for a minimum of 1,800 hours annually.
- Equipment must have been purchased on or after April 1, 2008.
- Qualifying motors must be three-phase open drip (ODP) or totally enclosed fan coiled (TEFC) units with nominal speeds of 1200, 1800 or 3600 RPM.
- Efficiencies are to be full-load nominal efficiencies tested in accordance with IEEE Standards 112, Method B. Please refer to attached table to determine qualifying efficiencies.
- Installed equipment must be new. Used, rebuilt or rewound equipment is not eligible.
- Motor should be squirrel cage design and conform to NEMA Premium™ design A, B or C torque characteristics.
- Motor load must be served by LG&E or KU and installed in the customer’s facility.
- Replaced motors must be disposed of or recycled (not to be resold or rewound).
- Motor(s) must operate a minimum of 1,500 hours annually to be eligible.
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.
LG&E and KU Energy LLC reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at any time. Incentives are subject to availability.