View a complete list of pumps by item.
Eligibility and required documentation
- Commercial rebates are available to all LG&E and KU electric commercial customers who contribute to Demand Side Management as part of their monthly bill. Businesses must operate for a minimum of 1,800 hours annually.
- Equipment must have been purchased on or after April 1, 2008.
- Installed equipment must be new. Used, rebuilt or rewound equipment is not eligible.
- Pump load must be served by LG&E or KU and installed in the customer’s facility.
- Pump(s) must operate a minimum of 1,500 hours annually to be eligible.
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.
LG&E and KU Energy LLC reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at any time. Incentives are subject to availability.