- Rebate amount: $10 – $30 per ton see list for details
- We offer rebates depending on the BTU and type of unit you’ve installed
Improving your business’s A/C equipment is an easy way to save energy and earn rebates from our program. View a complete list by item.
Eligibility and required documentation
- Commercial rebates are available to all LG&E and KU electric commercial customers who contribute to Demand Side Management as part of their monthly bill. Businesses must operate for a minimum of 1,800 hours annually.
- Equipment must have been purchased on or after April 1, 2008.
- For split systems, the condenser unit and evaporator coil must be an AHRI (Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute) rated matched set to be eligible for incentives. An AHRI certificate showing model numbers of the matched system as well as the efficiency to determine qualification must be submitted. To obtain the required AHRI certificate, contact your HVAC contractor or visit the AHRI official website and Directory of Certified Product Performance at www.ahridirectory.org/ahridirectory.
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.