Step 1 – Review program requirements
Step 2 - Call us or sign up through My Account to request a rebate application
After you sign up, an application will be mailed to your business address for your signature.
Step 3 — Read, complete and sign the rebate application and gather your supporting documentation. A completed application packet includes:
- A completed and signed application form.
- Itemized invoices for equipment and proof of payment.
- Manufacturer specification sheets that include: manufacturer catalog/model number, size, operation and efficiency levels for each piece of proposed equipment. A/C installations require a copy of the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certificate that includes model numbers for the condenser unit and evaporator coil consistent with proof-of-purchase documents.
- For custom rebates, applicant must provide all calculations that document energy savings. For LED lighting projects, customer will be contacted to provide additional information.
Step 4 – Submit your rebate application packet and supporting documentation
Your completed application packet may be submitted through one of the following options:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (877) 225-8321
- Mailing Address:
LG&E and KU Commercial Rebate Program
c/o E-Max, Inc.
2420 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
After you’ve submitted your application, our business partner may contact you with questions or if additional paperwork is required.
Step 5 – Rebate processing
Once all the required information has been submitted, your rebate will proceed to a final review stage. During this process our business partner will review your paperwork, confirm your energy savings and finalize the rebate amount.
Step 6 – Receive a rebate check
Rebate applications that meet all the necessary requirements will be approved by LG&E and KU. Once a rebate application is approved, your rebate check will be mailed within four to six weeks.