- Earn back 25% of your energy audit cost
- Maximum rebate of $3,000
Commercial customers who’ve had an energy audit performed at their facility can earn a rebate to help offset the cost of the audit. After you’ve made qualifying, high-efficiency improvements to your facility, apply for our rebates to earn cash back on the audit and another rebate category.
Eligibility and required documentation
- Audit must have been completed on or after November 14, 2014.
- Customers are eligible for an energy audit rebate once every five years from the date of the last audit.
- Customer must apply for audit rebate while also applying for another rebate category. Energy audit must have been conducted on or before the date of any installed equipment in which the customer applies for a rebate. Audit report does not have to match the specific improvement a customer applies for.
- Required documentation includes a copy of the full audit report with service provider contact information, date of service, and recommendations for energy-saving improvements. The audit invoice and proof of payment are also required.
Be sure to have your account number and tax ID or social security number handy. Contractors, vendors and energy service companies may apply by phone.