- Rebate amount: $50
A new ENERGY STAR® certified dishwasher is an excellent way to save energy at home. Our program offers LG&E and KU electric residential customers a rebate to help offset the cost of a qualifying high-efficiency dishwasher.
Eligibility and required documentation
- Product must be ENERGY STAR certified. Find the list of eligible dishwasher models
- Product must be purchased after November 9, 2011
- Product must be fully installed and operational
- Application must be completed, signed and returned with an original or copy of your receipt
- Receipt must be legible and include:
- Retailer/contractor name, address and phone number
- Itemized listing of product(s), including description(s), manufacturer(s), model number(s) or other identifying information. The receipt information must match the product information from the rebate application
- Purchase price and proof that full payment was made
- Purchase date and date of delivery or installment (if installed by a contractor)
How many times can I apply?
Customers may apply for one ENERGY STAR certified dishwasher rebate per year. A maximum of two rebates within the same appliance category will be allowed per customer account.
Receiving your check or pre-paid Visa card
Once your application has been approved, your choice of check or pre-paid Visa card will be mailed in approximately six to eight weeks. Learn how the full rebate process works here.
Sign Up with My Account