- Added Confidence
- Lower Ownership Cost
- Better Performance
- Smarter Investment
- Environmental Protection
There are lots of reasons to feel good about an energy efficient home!
Making your home more energy efficient can save you energy and money, but there are other benefits to building or renovating your home with energy-efficient measures and products.
Visit these external resources for more information about how to make your next home improvement energy efficient.
- Better Business Bureau
- Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville
- Building Institute of Central Kentucky
- Building Performance Institute
- DEDI - Commonwealth of Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence
- DOE - U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Savers Resources
- DSIRE - Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- Home Builders Association of Lexington, Kentucky
- Home Builders Association of Kentucky - Statewide Association
- Kentucky Home Performance
- Proud Green Home
- RESNET - Residential Energy Services Network
- Southface Energy Institute