If you’re looking for leadership and growth opportunities that expand your knowledge, LG&E and KU co-op/internships provide hands-on, career-related work experience. We offer our co-ops and interns opportunities to enhance their educational and technical knowledge and develop competencies that prepare them for future careers. To be considered, you must be a current student enrolled in an accredited college or university.
In addition to providing real-world experience and competitive pay, our co-ops and interns receive a variety of additional benefits:
- Educational and networking events
- Co-op/Intern course fee reimbursement
- Housing stipend for qualifying students
- Informal mentoring and job shadowing opportunities
- Performance evaluations completed each semester
The co-op/internship program follows a typical recruiting timeline:
|Posting Period||Co-op/Internship Period|
|January – February||Summer|
|May – June||Fall semester|
|August – September||Spring semester|
To start and grow your career at LG&E and KU, search current intern/co-op openings.