The 2019 community grants application will be open Nov. 1-30, 2019.
Our focus areas
- Economic Development - Supporting organizations that empower business and growth in the communities we serve.
- Education - Supporting innovative educational programs within public elementary, middle and secondary schools and public and private post-secondary schools. Programs involving math, science and technology are priorities.
- Environment - Supporting environmental excellence is inherent and vital for the protection of our communities in which we live and play, and helps promote economic growth.
- Diversity - Supporting programs that promote diversity and strive to embrace and encourage the inclusion of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Health and Human Services - Supporting programs whose goals better the health and welfare of our society.