The company is required by governmental and regulatory agencies/entities to make available certain information to the public through the corporate website.
In this section you will find licensing information, current electric and gas rates and tariffs, as well as other content.
- Case No. 2016-00370 - Electronic Application of Kentucky Utilities Company for an Adjustment of its Electric Rates and for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity
- Case No. 2016-00371 - Electronic Application of Louisville Gas and Electric Company for an Adjustment of its Electric and Gas Rates and for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity
- Standards of Conduct
- Facility Connection Procedures (PDF)
- LEM Transactions
- Regulated Fuel Bids
- Rates and Tariffs
- Kentucky Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Virginia State Corporation Commission (VASCC)