The company is required by governmental and regulatory agencies/entities to make available certain information to the public through the corporate website.
In this section you will find licensing information, current electric and gas rates and tariffs, as well as other content.
- Case No. 2015-00355 - The Application Of Louisville Gas And Electric Company and Kentucky Utilities Company to Install and Operate Electric Charging Stations in their Certified Territories, for Approval Of an Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Rider, an Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Rate, and an Electric Vehicle Charging Rate, for Approval Of a Depreciation Rate for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, and for a Deviation From the Requirements of Certain Commission Regulations
- Case No. 2016-00026 - The Application of Kentucky Utilities Company for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity and Approval of Its 2016 Compliance Plan for Recovery by Environmental Surcharge
- Case No. 2016-00027 - The Application of Louisville Gas and Electric Company for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity and Approval of Its 2016 Compliance Plan for Recovery by Environmental Surcharge
- Joint Application - Demand-Side Management Review and Modification of School Energy Management Program
- Joint Application - 2015-2018 Demand-Side Management and Energy Efficiency Program Plan
- Standards of Conduct
- Facility Connection Procedures (PDF)
- LEM Transactions
- Regulated Fuel Bids
- Rates and Tariffs
- Kentucky Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Virginia State Corporation Commission (VASCC)