Before installing a solar system at your home we encourage you to:
- Explore current solar technology options and available financial incentives to see what works best to meet your needs.
- Consider all the costs incurred to install and operate a system for a true comparison.
- Research ahead of time any necessary permitting requirements in your local area.
- Check your local zoning and construction requirements, based on the type and size of your system.
- Check if your home is in a deed restricted area or you belong to a homeowners association.