Everybody likes ice cream, right? Here’s a simple and fun recipe for making your own that the whole family can enjoy.
Mason Jar Ice Cream
Recipe by the NY Times
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 16 oz Mason jar
- Any extra toppings: chocolate chips, fruit, peanut butter
- Combine Ingredients – Pour the cream, sugar, vanilla and salt into the jar and screw the lid on tightly.
- Shake - Shake vigorously until the cream thickens and almost doubles in size, which should take about five minutes.
- Freeze – Freeze for at least three hours before enjoying.