Empowering cleaner fuels.
We understand that electric vehicle owners want more access to charging stations so they can commute to and from work and other locations without range anxiety. That’s why we’ve committed to installing 20 public EV charging stations across the state, from street parking to recreational areas to parking lots. Check out our current locations below.
- Butchertown - E. Washington St.
- Highlands - Hepburn Ave.
- Downtown - Main and Floyd
- Downtown - 921 West Main Street
- Crescent Hill Public Library - Frankfort Ave.
- AB Sawyer Park - 9310 Whipps Mill Road
- Seneca Park - 3101 Rock Creek Road
- KU Building at One Quality Street
- High St. and MLK Blvd.
- 101 East Main St., Midway, Ky. (City Hall)
- Elizabethtown - 201 S. Main St.
Electric vehicle drivers who use the charging stations would pay an hourly fee. While exact fees and taxes may vary depending on your location, the average rate is expected to be about $3 per hour.
Find a charging station near you
Our EV charging station business partner, ChargePoint, offers an easy-to-use online tool to find the nearest charging station. Search by entering your location by address or zip code, the type of connection level your vehicle requires or estimated fee for charging at each location.
If you’re using a mobile device, there are many apps available to make it easier to search for the nearest charging station while you’re on the go.