Keeping on top of approaching due dates for various bills can be a cumbersome task, but a billing notifications feature is available to make that task easier for you.
My Notifications gives you the option of receiving timely notifications about your monthly bill by email, text or voice call.
You also have the option to choose when you’d like to be notified – by indicating whether you prefer to be reminded when a new bill is available to view; five days before a bill’s due date; or one day past a bill’s due date.
How to sign up
- Customers interested in receiving bill notifications should first visit my.lge-ku.com to sign in or sign up to register your account.
- Once logged in, click on “My Profile” located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Under “My Notifications,” select “Notification settings.”
- Select preferred billing notification channels.
- Use the drop down menu to choose when to receive billing notifications.