You agree that by electing to receive notifications that you consent and request that LG&E and KU Energy LLC, Louisville Gas and Electric Company, Kentucky Utilities Company, and/or Old Dominion Power Company, its/their affiliates, and those acting on its/their behalf, may call or text you using an automated telephone dialing system and/or a prerecorded message. You understand that consent is not a condition of obtaining service. You agree to maintain a current and accurate telephone number and e-mail address and notify us immediately of any changes. You remain responsible at all times for the viewing and timely paying of your bill. We will not be responsible for any fees, losses, or damages you incur as a result of failing to receive electronic notifications for whatever cause or reason. You agree that we may use the electronic notifications process herein for other required or useful notices other than billing reminders. Stopping the My Notifications Service does not impact your obligation to pay your monthly energy bill. We may also terminate the My Notifications Service if you fail to keep your contact information, including telephone numbers and/or e-mail address, up to date.
For Text Messages
- Choose which notifications you would like to receive an SMS alert regarding and click SAVE. When you opt-in to receive LG&E and KU notifications, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance or call 800-981-0600 (KU/ODP) or 800-331-7370 (LG&E).
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.