Electric Vehicle Charging
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Service shall be furnished under the following Terms and Conditions and excludes the Company’s Terms and Conditions set out in this Tariff Book.
- EV Customer is required to pay by means of credit card or Charging Station Supplier account.
- Credit Card must be chip enabled (if card is not chip enabled, Customer must call the Charging Station Supplier at toll-free number provided at station), or
- EV Customer is required to open a Charging Station Supplier account and accepts all terms and conditions of Charging Station Supplier.
- Company will exercise reasonable care and diligence in an endeavor to supply service continuously and without interruption but does not guarantee continuous service and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from interruption, reduction, delay, or failure of electric service not caused by the willful negligence of Company, or resulting from any cause or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Company.
- Company is merely a supplier of electricity delivered to the point of connection of Company's and charging station facilities, and shall not be liable for and shall be protected and held harmless for any injury or damage to persons or property of EV Customer or of third persons resulting from the presence, use or abuse of electricity or resulting from defects in or accidents to any of EV Customer's wiring, equipment, or vehicle, or resulting from any cause whatsoever other than the negligence of Company.
- In no event shall Company have any liability to EV Customer, the owner of a vehicle receiving charging service, or any other party affected by the electrical service to EV Customer for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, or punitive damages, and such limitation of liability shall apply regardless of claim or theory. In addition, to the extent that Company acts within its rights as set forth herein and/or any applicable law or regulation, Company shall have no liability of any kind to EV Customer, the owner of a vehicle receiving charging service, or any other party. In the event that EV Customer’s use of Company’s service causes damage to Company’s property or injuries to persons, EV Customer shall be responsible for such damage or injury and shall indemnify, defend, and hold Company harmless from any and all suits, claims, losses, and expenses associated therewith.
- By connecting a vehicle to the Charging Station, the EV Customer represents that the EV Customer is authorized to operate that vehicle and to connect it to the Charging Station for the purpose of receiving vehicle charging service.
All service and maintenance will be performed only during regular scheduled working hours of Company.