A new ENERGY STAR® certified dishwasher is an excellent way to save energy at home. Our program offers LG&E and KU electric residential customers a rebate to help offset the cost of a qualifying high-efficiency dishwasher.
Eligibility and required documentation
- Customer must have applied for a rebate on or before March 31, 2018 and submitted (uploaded or postmarked) completed application documentation by September 1, 2018.
- Product must be ENERGY STAR certified. Find the list of eligible dishwasher models
- Product must have been purchased between Nov. 9, 2011 and March 31, 2018.
- Product must be fully installed and operational
- Application must be completed, signed and returned with an original or copy of your receipt
- Receipt must be legible and include:
- Retailer/contractor name, address and phone number
- Itemized listing of product(s), including description(s), manufacturer(s), model number(s) or other identifying information. The receipt information must match the product information from the rebate application
- Purchase price and proof that full payment was made
- Purchase date and date of delivery or installment (if installed by a contractor)
Receiving your check or pre-paid Visa card
Once your application has been approved, your choice of check or pre-paid Visa card will be mailed in approximately six to eight weeks. Learn how the full rebate process works here.
To check on the status of an existing rebate application, log in to My Account.
LG&E and KU Energy LLC reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at any time. Incentives are subject to availability.