The COVID-19 pandemic created unprecedented challenges for our customers and the communities we serve. We remain committed to working with our customers to connect them with resources such as community assistance agencies for financial assistance or to help spread out past-due balances with convenient payment arrangements.
In partnership with others in our communities, we’re also continuing to support organizations that provide direct relief to those impacted most by this ongoing crisis.
Now more than ever, we’re here for you.
For LG&E customers
For KU customers
For ODP customers
Beware of scams
Unfortunately, scammers may try to take advantage during this situation. Remember that LG&E, KU and ODP will never call you and ask for credit or debit card numbers or other personal information. Customers who receive a suspicious phone call should hang up and contact us directly if someone calls and demands payment of your bill.
- KY COVID-19 Hotline – (800) 722-5725
- KY COVID-19 Website – kycovid19.ky.gov
- To report price gouging – (888) 432-9257
- KY Clinicians – (888) 404-1539
- Day SHOC – (502) 564-5460
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Medicaid enrollment: www.healthbenefitexchange.ky.gov 855-459-6328
- Public Assistance Benefits: www.benefind.ky.gov 855-306-8959
- Apply for unemployment at www.kcc.ky.gov or call 502-875-0442
- Donate blood – redcross.org
- Healthy at Home Utility Relief: teamkyhherf.ky.gov
- Louisville Ministries: louisvilleministries.org
- Community Action Kentucky: capky.org/network