The COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented challenges for our customers and the communities we serve. We’ve taken quick and thoughtful actions to make doing business with us safer, and temporarily relaxed some policies we hope will ease some of the stress associated with the coronavirus.
In partnership with others in our communities, we’re also supporting organizations that will provide direct relief to those impacted most by this ongoing crisis.
Now more than ever, we’re here for you. Read more from a special message from our President and CEO.
For LG&E customers
For KU customers
For ODP customers
Beware of scams
Unfortunately, scammers may try to take advantage during this situation. Remember that LG&E, KU and ODP will never call you and ask for credit or debit card numbers or other personal information. Customers who receive a suspicious phone call should hang up and contact us directly if someone calls and demands payment of your bill.
News & updates
News & updates
Lower fuel costs help hold down LG&E and KU energy bills
April 15, 2020
Six tips to keep energy use in check
April 1, 2020
Flushing wipes can be costly and dangerous
March 27, 2020
- KY COVID-19 Hotline – (800) 722-5725
- KY COVID-19 Website – kycovid19.ky.gov
- To report price gouging – (888) 432-9257
- KY Clinicians – (888) 404-1539
- Day SHOC – (502) 564-5460
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Medicaid enrollment: www.healthbenefitexchange.ky.gov 855-459-6328
- Public Assistance Benefits: www.benefind.ky.gov 855-306-8959
- Apply for unemployment at www.kcc.ky.gov or call 502-875-0442
- Donate blood – redcross.org