Help TopicsCareers help

Where do I send my resumé if I want to be considered for future openings?

Resumés are only accepted for current job openings. It is company policy that we do not accept unsolicited resumes or applications.

Do I need to apply for each job I am interested in?

Yes. You must apply separately for each job opening in which you are interested.

Will I be contacted after my resumé is received?

You will receive confirmation that your application has been received right after the on-line application process has been completed. If your qualifications appropriately match those of the open position for which your resumé was submitted, we will contact you.

How can I update my registration information?

Information can be updated by visiting "Update Your Account Profile" on the login page. By entering your user ID and password, you can update your information at any time.

What if I forget my password to access my application?

If you forget your password, please go to the login page and choose "Lost My Password." The system will prompt you to enter your user ID then will forward your information to the email address on file.

Do I have to complete the registration to apply for an open position?

If you are a first-time user you must complete the registration. If you have previously registered enter your user ID and password to enter the online application.

How do I apply for an open position?

For fastest consideration, apply online by visiting the job openings page on our website and clicking on any position in which you feel you are qualified. Then click the "Apply for Position" button. You will need to complete the application including all required fields. For first time users, you must register before completing the application.

How long do jobs remain posted on the LG&E and KU website?

Postings normally last 30 days or until the position is filled.

How often are jobs posted on the LG&E and KU website?

Jobs are posted as they become available. Job advertisements may also be found in your local newspaper, and or at the State Department of Employment Services.