Other ways we’re easing burdens on our business customers include:
- Until at least August 1, 2020, we have suspended disconnects for business customers who may have difficulty paying their bill. We’ve also waived new late fees incurred during this time. ODP customers, click here.
- Offering customers assistance options and energy-saving tips for all seasons.
- Providing a variety of ways for customers to manage and pay their bills.
- Encouraging customers to keep paying what they’re able to avoid accumulating a large bill balance over time.
Many businesses in our community have closed and their employees have been impacted. We’re stepping up and joining forces with others by:
- Donating to COVID-19 community response funds to help those impacted by the virus.
- Response Fund to help Louisvillians impacted by virus outbreak.
- LG&E and KU Foundation teams up for COVID-19 relief in Lexington.
A $5,000 donation to the Western Kentucky Alliance for a Vibrant Economy’s (WAVE) business relief fund.