Until at least August 1, 2020, we have suspended disconnects for our residential and business customers who may have difficulty paying their bill. We’ve also waived new late fees incurred during this time. ODP customers, click here.
Other ways we’re easing burdens on families and businesses include:
- Offering customers assistance options and energy-saving tips for all seasons.
- Providing a variety of ways for customers to manage and pay their bills.
- Encouraging customers to keep paying what they’re able to avoid accumulating a large bill balance over time.
- Offering customers an opportunity to pay all or a portion of a utility bill for a local business, non-profit organization, or loved one through Home Utility Gift (HUG) Certificates.
Many businesses in our community have closed and their employees have been impacted. We’re stepping up and joining forces with others by:
- Donating to COVID-19 community response funds to help those impacted by the virus.